BAM gave tough competition to its competitors including Kier to register a win at the Duke of York's Royal Military School in Dover.
What does DYRMS stand for?
DYRMS stands for Duke of York's Royal Military School (military boarding school; Dover UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dig Your Roots (Canadian music artists)
- Do You Remember (song)
- Do Your Research
- Dutch Youth Regatta (Netherlands)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional High School (Massachusetts)
- Dual Specificity Tyrosine Phosphorylation Regulated Kinase
- Dual Specificity YAK1-Related Kinase (genetics)
- Dual-Specificity Yak1-Related Kinase 2
- Do You Remember Love?
- Do You Remember Macross
- Individual Is Qualified Parachutist and Is Placed on Parachute Status
- Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services (Washington, DC)
- Division of Youth Rehabilitative Services (Delaware)
- Dennis Yarmouth Regional School District (Cape Cod, MA)
- Diocesan Youth Retreat Team (Lubbock, TX)
- Do You Really Want to Know?
- Dangeul-Yvré-Savigné (French volleyball club)
- Directorate of Youth and Sport (EU)
- District Youth Secretary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Salis landed at the Duke of York's Royal Military School.
The son of Major Stuart Jones and Helen Jones, he was taught at the Duke of York's Royal Military school, Dover, and Exeter University and Alsager College, Keele, where he gained a PGCE in drama and religious education.
Around 1,000 people will be employed on the contract which covers 95 locations throughout the south-east including RAF High Wycombe, RAF Northolt, Sandhurst, Chelsea Barracks, Horseguards, Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Cavalry Barracks and the Duke of York's Royal Military School.