The medical sales representative was being treated for his injuries at the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre at Salisbury Hospital but died on January 19 from a pulmonary embolism.
What does DCSTC stand for?
DCSTC stands for Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCSTC
We have 1 other meaning of DCSTC in our Acronym Attic
- DAV Charitable Service Trust (Disabled American Veterans)
- DeKalb County Swim Team (DeKalb, IL)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Training
- Differentially Expressed Coding Sequence Tag (genetics)
- Diffusion de la Culture Scientifique et Technique (French: Dissemination of Scientific and Technical Culture)
- Digital Command & Staff Trainer
- District Crime Suppression Team (Fresno Police Department; California)
- Division of Computing Studies (Arizona State University)
- DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) Contingency Support Team (Department of Defense)
- Defense Communication Station Technical Control
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Test & Evaluation
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Technology Planning and Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Training & Schools
- Defense Communications System Teletype Network
- Washington, DC Smalltalk User Group
- Day Care Surgical Unit
- Derby College Students Union (UK)
- Digital Computer Switching Unit (NASA)
- Direct Current Switching Unit
- Disability and Cultural Studies Unit (University of Illinois at Chicago)