Agency for International Development (USAID) Advisory Committee on Voluntary Foreign Aid (ACVFA), the Council on Foreign Relations, and a member of the Board of Advisors of the Duke Global Health Institute.
What does DGHI stand for?
DGHI stands for Duke Global Health Institute (Durham, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dotation Globale Hospitalière (French: Global Hospital Staffing)
- Duluth Girls Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Autonomous Council (India)
- Doppler-Guided Hemorrhoidal Artery Ligation
- Darjeeling Gorkha Hill Council (India)
- Delaware General Health District
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (book by Douglas Adams)
- Design Guidelines for Hospitals and Day Procedure (Department of Human Services; Victoria, Australia)
- Diethylene Glycol Monohexyl Ether (toxicology)
- Directorate General of Higher Education (Indonesia)
- Dalton, Greiner, Hartman, Maher & Co., LLC (various locations)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Hygiene und Mikrobiologie (German: German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology)
- Dumfries, Galloway Housing Partnership (UK)
- Director General Human Resources
- Director General of Health Services (India)
- Directorate General of Human Settlements (Indonesia)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Herpetologie und Terrarienkunde eV
- Deutsche Genossenschafts Hypothekenbank (German Mortgage Bank)
- Danger Grave Immédiat (French: Grave Immediate Danger)
- Danske Gymnastik- & Idrætsforeninger (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Bartlett, Duke Global Health Institute Associate Director for Research said that this finding could lay the foundation for a new way of testing for and monitoring patients with HIV in the future.
The Duke Translational Medicine Institute (DTMI) and the Office of Licensing and Ventures (OLV) will coordinate the translational research component of this partnership for Duke University, while the Duke Global Health Institute (DGHI) will coordinate the cohort studies component.