5 million, as TEPPCO purchases the Class B units held by Duke Energy's wholly owned subsidiary, Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company, LLC (DETTCO).
What does DETTCO stand for?
DETTCO stands for Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Directorate of Engineering and Technical Services (USACE)
- Distance Education Technology Symposium (Athabasca University; Canada)
- Distributed Education and Technology Services (San Bernardino Community College District; San Bernardino, CA)
- DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide)/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid)/Tris/Salt Solution
- Double-Entry Two-Step
- Delaware Technology Student Association (Dover, DE)
- Directorate of Educational and Training Services Army (British Army)
- Dual Exponentially Tapered Slot Antenna
- Design, Evaluation and Test Technology (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Displaced Equipment Training Team
- Division of Emerging and Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (US FDA)
- Domestic Emissions Trading Working Group (Canada)
- Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs
- Department of Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Data Encryption Unit
- Data Exchange Utility (software)
- Deck/Engine Utility
- Defective End-User
- Delegated Examining Unit (US Government)
- Democratic Union (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE: DUK) today sold Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (DETTCO) to TEPPCO Partners, L.
NYSE: DYN) (Dynegy) and Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (Duke Energy) have mutually agreed to terminate the letter of intent they entered into in July for the sale of Dynegy's U.