The Duke Energy Convention Center is located at 525 Elm Street in Cincinnati.
What does DECC stand for?
DECC stands for Duke Energy Convention Center (Global Spectrum; Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DECC
We have 20 other meanings of DECC in our Acronym Attic
- DeBusk Enrichment Center for Academically Talented Scholars
- Defense Communications and Transmission System
- Data Event Control Blocks
- Danish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Defense Enterprise Computing Centers
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of the Environment and Climate Change (UK)
- Direction des Examens, des Concours et de la Certification (French: Directorate of Examinations, Competitions and Certification; Cameroon)
- Distance Education Coordinating Council
- Distributed Energy Communications and Control
- Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (Duluth, MN)
- Defense Enterprise Computing Center-Columbus
- Defense Enterprise Computing Center - Ogden (Utah)
- Defense Enterprise Computing Center - St. Louis
- Department of Commerce and Community Affairs (East Moline, IL)
- Development and Construction Corporation of America
- Decadal to Centennial Variability (WCRP)
- Delaware Ecumenical Council on Children and Families
- Defense Commercial Communications Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Site: Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
IGEL, a Silver Sponsor, will showcase its complete line of thin client solutions, including its upcoming system-on-chip (SoC) device, at the Duke Energy Convention Center.
OSP magazine today announced Cincinnati Bell as event partner for this year's OSP EXPO taking place September 12 -14, 2011 at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati OH.
17 at a gala event at Cincinnati's Duke Energy Convention Center, recognized companies that are committed to ethical business practices, both in their approach to clients and their approach to employees.
The ceremony will be held at the Duke Energy Convention Center on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 from 5:30-8:30pm.
Public Health Service Scientific and Training Symposium," organized by the PHS Commissioned Officers Foundation, Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati, OH.
Renaissance Harborplace Hotel, Baltimore (703-684-4044) May 6-10 ANTEC 2007 Society of Plastics Engineers, Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati (203-740-5452) 8-10 PLASTICS ENCOUNTER Society of Plastics Engineers/Plastics News, Duke Energy Convention Center, Cincinnati (888-368-7229) 8-10 PACEX INTERNATIONAL 2007 Packaging Association of Canada, Direct Energy Centre, Toronto, Canada (416-490-7860) 16-18 INJECTION MOLD DESIGN SEMINAR John Klees Enterprise, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Asheville, N.