The Military MRO winner, the 402nd Maintenance Wing at the Warner Robins Air Logistics Center, increased efficiency by embedding its program management and materiel support into production activities - thus transforming its C-17 heavy maintenance and modification processes and raising due-date performance to 97.
What does DDP stand for?
DDP stands for Due-Date Performance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDP
We have 197 other meanings of DDP in our Acronym Attic
- Dominicans Don't Play (gang)
- Doplnkové Dôchodkové Poistenie (Slovak: Supplementary Pension Insurance)
- Double Degree Program (various schools)
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Inc. (Colorado)
- Draft Development Plan
- Dragon Dagger Poison (online game Runescape)
- Drawing & Design for Production
- Drug Design Program
- Dual Degree Program (various schools)
- Dublin Death Patrol (thrash band)
- Dum Dum Project (music project)
- Dynamic Datacorp People (Canada)
- Dynamic Document Package (software)
- Dynamic Drive Pool (computing)
- Dynamic Driver Provisioning (Microsoft)
- Deafness Dystonia Peptide 1
- Delta Dental Plan of Arkansas (insurance; also seen as DDPAR)
- Delta Dental Plans Association
- Desertification, Drought, Poverty and Agriculture (partnership)
- Det Danske Petroleums-Aktieselskab (Danish: The Danish-Petroleum Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although order release policy and sequencing rules at each station have an impact on WIP and due-date performance, they are not final solutions for long shop flow time and poor due-date performance in a high congestion shop.
By using JDA Factory Planner, planners and schedulers have the ability to intelligently improve manufacturing facility performance to meet business objectives such as enhancing due-date performance, reducing lead times, improving throughput, and decreasing inventory and operating expenses.