All new PFIs will be required to submit a completed FI E&S due diligence questionnaire and HR due diligence questionnaire to establish their compliance with PR2 and PR9.
What does DDQ stand for?
DDQ stands for Due Diligence Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDQ
We have 21 other meanings of DDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Départementale Polices Urbaines (French: Urban Police Departmental Management)
- Defense Distribution Depot Puget Sound Washington
- Drowsy Driving Prevention Week (National Sleep Foundation)
- Dallas Department of Public Works & Transportation
- Data Driven Query
- Deep Drawing Quality (steel production)
- Dichloro Dicyano Benzoquinone
- Digital Darkroom Questions (email newsletter)
- Digital Document Quarterly (newsletter)
- Dragon's Dogma Quest (gaming)
- Dance Dance Quake Arena (video game; Id Software, Inc.)
- Data Discovery and Query Builder (IBM)
- Developmental Disabilities Quality Coalition
- Double Direct Quadratic Random Phase Approximation
- Daily Dairy Report (farming news)
- Daily Demand Rate
- Daily Development Report
- Daily Document Register
- Daily Drilling Report
- Dance Dance Revolution (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morningstar's Due Diligence Center helps advisors streamline the process of comparing mutual fund families and their investment products by establishing an industry-standard format and a database of Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) on individual investments from a growing list of institutions.
Additional tools for certifications and due diligence questionnaires will help automatically track compliance with various legal, financial, regulatory, corporate, and sustainability mandates for P&G employees, vendors, and third party partners.
BKCG works with firms to hone their message and content in various mediums including marketing presentations, due diligence questionnaire responses, websites and newsletters.
It also introduces MFA's first model due diligence questionnaire designed for use by all types of investors, including high net worth individuals, pension fund managers and nonprofit organizations.
The RFP mimics a traditional due diligence questionnaire commonly found in the institutional investment arena.
Section Iv: Hedge Funds An Overview of Hedge Funds Section V: Digging Into Various Hedge Fund Strategies Convertible Arbitrage Emerging markets Long / Short Equity Event-Driven Fixed Income Global Macro Managed Futures Market Neutral Short Biased Section VI: Appendices Hedge Fund Disclosures for Institutional Investors Sound Practices for Hedge Fund Managers Due Diligence Questionnaire for Due Diligence Review of Hedge Fund Managers Risk Standards for Institutional Investment Managers and Institutional Investors - Risk Standards Working Group Buy-Side Risk System Comparison Matrix Glossary Bibliography For more information visit http://www.