Aidan Kearney Teacher Dudley-Charlton Regional School District Dudley, Mass
What does DCRSD stand for?
DCRSD stands for Dudley-Charlton Regional School District (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCRSD
- Danish Center for Remote Sensing
- Delivery Confirmation Receipt System
- Devon and Cornwall Refugee Support Council (UK)
- Digital Camera Receiving Station
- Digital Cassette Recording System
- Digital Communication Recording System
- Diversecity Community Resources Society (Canada)
- Dorset Centre for Rural Skills (UK)
- District of Columbia Rail Security Corridor
- Dearborn County Regional Sewer District (Indiana)
- Digital Cassette Recorder System Incremental
- Digital Cassette Recording System - Improved
- Diploma in Customer Relationship and Service Management (service training accreditation; Republic Polytechnic; Singapore)
- Dementia Care and Respite Services Program
- Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism (Louisiana)
- Development Center for Research and Training (Iraq)
- Dingle Community Regeneration Trust (UK)
- Display Control Real Time
- Division of Computer Research and Technology (now Center for Information Technology; NIH)
- Double-Contained Receiver Tank
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dudley-Charlton Regional School District officials have pledged to pursue budget cuts in the weeks ahead that would reduce their present fiscal 2014 increase of $423,553, or 7.
Dudley-Charlton Students to get out early on Good Friday DUDLEY - The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District will have classes on Friday but students will be released early, according to School Superintendent Sean M.
Byline: Debbie LaPlaca CHARLTON - The Dudley-Charlton Regional School District has recognized three groups for their sustained and meaningful support of public education through friendship and partnership in 2012.
Pastore said a longtime goal - to install Wi-Fi in the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District libraries - was recently realized, making the arrival of Internet-ready laptops perfectly timed.
Crawford Memorial Library, $10,000; municipal services, $15,000; the town clerk's office, $5,000; the finance board, $5,000; and the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District, $250,000.
Byline: Debbie LaPlaca DUDLEY - Decades of leadership and distinguished service to the Dudley-Charlton Regional School District have earned Pauline J.
The Dudley-Charlton Regional School district is comprised of seven schools.