It's one of 24 in the Montana Dude Ranchers' Association.
What does DRA stand for?
DRA stands for Dude Ranchers' Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRA
We have 203 other meanings of DRA in our Acronym Attic
- Downregulated in Adenoma
- Drag Reducing Agents
- Drainage Retention Area
- Dreaded Rear Admiral (band)
- Driver's Reminder Appliance (trains)
- Drivers Reminder Appliance (UK trains)
- Drug Regulatory Authority (various nations)
- Dual Rational Arnoldi (algorithm)
- Dual Recovery Anonymous
- Dual-Reflector Antenna
- Dynamic Range Adjust (IKONOS Imagery)
- Dynamic Rate Adaptation
- Dynamic Reclaiming Algorithm
- Dynamic Redeployment Algorithm
- Dynamic Resource Allocation
- Diablo Regional Arts Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Direcção Regional de Ambiente do Alentejo (Portugal)
- Dodecanese Radio Amateurs Association
- Durham Region Astronomical Association (est. 2001; Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
- Direction Régionale de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional Directorate for Food, Agriculture and Forestry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com); the Idaho Guest and Dude Ranch Association (208/633-3217); the Dude Ranchers' Association (970/223-8440 or www.
Yahoo, dude: More than 100 western ranches that belong to the Dude Ranchers' Association are described in the group's 1996 directory, which also explains what goes on during a ranch vacation and how to select a ranch that fits your interests.