13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ductile iron pipe, the durable and environmentally friendly choice for water utilities around the world, earned the coveted SMaRT (c) Sustainable Product Certification, an independent rating system for the sustainability of a product throughout its life cycle, the Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (DIPRA) announced today.
What does DIPRA stand for?
DIPRA stands for Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (formerly Cast Iron Pipe Research Association; Birmingham, AL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dangerously Innovative Products and Patents Incorporated
- Design Institute for Physical Property Research (American Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- Digital Imaging and Preservation Policy Research (Cornell University; New York)
- Dignity, Independence, Privacy, Preference, Safety
- Defence Institute of Psychological Research (Delhi, India)
- Departmental Industrial Plant Reserve
- Deployment In-Progress Review
- Detailed In-Process Review
- Directorate of Information and Public Relations (India)
- Doctors for Integrity in Policy Research, Inc.
- Drug Information and Pharmacy Resource Center
- Diploma of the Royal College of Music (London, UK)
- Dipmeter Report (energy production)
- Direct Press Spheroidized (Assembly)
- Direito Internacional Privado (Brazil)
- Distribuidora de Productos Naturales (Spanish: Distributor of Natural Products; Mexico)
- División de Protección de la Naturaleza (Guatemala)
- Dirección de Protección y Seguridad (Guatemala special police task force)
- Diploma in Rehabilitation of Visual Impairment (optometry)
- Defense Intelligence Production Schedule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ductile iron pipe The Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (DIPRA) cites iron pipe's impressive history which goes back several centuries.
The Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (DIPRA) obviously represents manufacturers of ductile iron pipe for both water and sewer applications.