The BELL BOSS fits 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12-inch PVC and ductile iron pipe.
What does DICL stand for?
DICL stands for Ductile Iron Pipe (engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DICL
- Documentation Information Catholiques Internationales (French Catholic publication)
- Does It Come in Black?
- Development Initiative for Chemical Dependent Areas (UK)
- Digital Image Complex for Image Feature Extraction & Recognition
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
- Dickcissel (bird species Spiza americana)
- Daily Inventory Control Log
- Danish Indoor Climate Labelling (est. 1993; Ministry of Housing; Denmark)
- Ductile Iron Cement Lined (pipes)
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder Speed-Up Circuitry
- Department of Intensive Care Medicine (various universities)
- Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (est. 1994; Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (Macintosh file type code)
- Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (UK)
- Direction de l'Instruction et de la Coopération Militaires (French: Directorate of Education and Military Cooperation; Canada)
- Discontinuous Inductor Current Mode
- Dictée Magnétique SA (French: Dictation Services, Magnetic)
- Danish Institute of Certified Management Consultants
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ductile iron pipe, the durable and environmentally friendly choice for water utilities around the world, earned the coveted SMaRT (c) Sustainable Product Certification, an independent rating system for the sustainability of a product throughout its life cycle, the Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association (DIPRA) announced today.
The ductile iron pipe business has been volatile, which has negatively impacted our financial performance and, we believe, masked the true value of our overall business.
The new Grundoburst 2500G from TT Technologies is for large-diameter pipe bursting, steel and ductile iron pipes ranging from 24-48 inches in diameter.
Ductile iron pipe was used in the new sections because it is strong and more resistant to temperature changes than cast iron, Lemelle said.
s Central Division (Aqua) will complete a two-month $130,000 project this week in Lawrenceville that has replaced 1,400 feet of 2-inch cast iron main with new 8-inch ductile iron pipe along Grandview, Edgewood and Maple avenues.
The system provides for the removal of existing VCP, PVC, AC, reinforced (Class II and III) or non-reinforced concrete pipe, and the simultaneous replacement with an HDPE, PVC or restrained joint ductile iron pipe of equal or larger diameter, double diameter replacement being the practical maximum upsize.
In a study of the effects of earthquakes on water and sewer pipe, cast ductile iron pipe with restrained joints proved superior to components produced in other materials, according to a paper appearing in the May 2010 issue of the Journal of the American Water Works Association.