15 cells and in ducks chronically infected with the duck hepatitis B virus (Ketzinel-Gilad et al.
What does DHBV stand for?
DHBV stands for Duck Hepatitis B Virus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Digital Hero Book Project
- Direct His-Bundle Pacing
- District Health Board Research Fund (New Zealand)
- Dutch House, Bandarawela Sri Lanka
- Duck Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- DHB Capital Group, Inc. (stock symbol; previously DHB)
- Double Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (hardware)
- Double-Heterostructure Bipolar Transistor
- Dedicated Highway and Bridge Trust Fund (New York)
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (power provider; Haryana, India)
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Wuerttemberg (German: Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University)
- Daigaku Honyaku Center (Japanese manufacturer)
- Dance Hall Crashers (band)
- Dance Heritage Coalition (Washington, DC)
- Dark Horse Comics
- Data Handling Center
- Data Handling Computer
- Davidson Hotel Company (Memphis, TN)
- Deck Hatch Closed