The Duchenne Family Support Group strives to provide a positive national support network for parents, families and professionals working within or providing support services for people affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
What does DFSG stand for?
DFSG stands for Duchenne Family Support Group (London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFSG
- Dobbs Ferry School District (New York)
- Dry Fibrin Sealant Dressing
- Deflect First, Segment, and Drop Policy
- Dearborn Federation of School Employees
- Decision-Feedback Sequence Estimation
- Distributor Field Service Engineer
- Debian Free Software Guidelines
- Development and Fielding Systems Group
- Diabetic Foot Study Group (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Disaster Financial Services Group (FEMA)
- Defense Solutions Holding, Inc. (Exton, PA)
- Dental Functional Status Index
- Design for Social Impact (Pennsylvania)
- Deutsches Finanz-Service Institut GmbH (German: German Financial Services Institution)
- Diabetic Foot Society of India (India)
- Digital Fixed Station Interface (Zetron)
- Digital Free Standing Insert (Coupons.com Incorporated)
- Diversified Fleet Services Inc.
- Durans Furniture Systems and Installations
- Differential Frequency Shift Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynne Taylor, a member of the Duchenne Family Support Group, said she has had to fight for services for her 12-year-old son Ross and has learned of many possible treatments and therapies through word of mouth from other families.
As a result of their journey the team expects to have raised about pounds 5,000 for the Duchenne Family Support Group, a charity which supports children with debilitating muscular dystrophy.