PTC) today announced the initiation of an open-label study in the European Union, Israel, Australia and Canada for patients with nonsense mutation Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy (nmDBMD) who received ataluren in a prior, PTC-sponsored clinical study.
What does DBMD stand for?
DBMD stands for Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBMD
We have 2 other meanings of DBMD in our Acronym Attic
- Durability of Building Materials and Components (conference)
- Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute (Delhi, India)
- Database Manager Command Line Interface
- Database Maintenance Daemon
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- Digital Burst Message Device
- District Board of Ministerial Development
- Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases (US CDC)
- Don't Bring Me Down
- Dual Bachelor's Master's Degree (various schools)
- Data Base Management Element
- Data Base Management Environment
- Dépannage Brûleur Mazout Entretien (French: Troubleshooting Oil Burner Service)
- Discipline-Based Music Education
- Droit de la Banque et des Marchés Financiers (French: Bank Law and Financial Markets)
- Data Base Management Group
- Diablo Black Men's Group (Danville, CA)
- Dick Batchelor Management Group (Orlando, FL)
- Dough Boy Money Gang
- Die Baader-Meinhof Gruppe/Red Army Faction (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High frequency of new mutations in North Indian Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy patients.
and Genzyme Corporation (Nasdaq: GENZ) today announced preliminary results from the Phase 2b clinical trial of ataluren, an investigational new drug, in patients with nonsense mutation Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy (nmDBMD).
Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy carrier detection using quantitative PCR and fluorescent-based strategies.
PTC) today announced the initiation of an additional clinical trial of ataluren (PTC124) in boys and young men with nonsense mutation Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy (nmDBMD) who have permanently lost the ability to walk independently.
s ongoing registration-directed clinical trial of ataluren in patients with nonsense mutation Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy (nmDMD/BMD).
PTC) today announced promising findings in patients with Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy (DMD/BMD) at the 13th International World Muscle Society (WMS) Congress.
First Registration Study of an Investigational Drug for Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy