Dublin Transportation Office figures showed a 17 per cent rise in those pedalling into Dublin city last year.
What does DTO stand for?
DTO stands for Dublin Transportation Office (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTO
We have 65 other meanings of DTO in our Acronym Attic
- Dollar Trade-Off
- Domain Test Object
- Domino Translation Object
- Doomed to Obscurity
- Douglas Timbers Operation
- Download-To-Own (video content)
- Draaitrommeloven (Dutch: rotating barrel oven)
- Dream Team Online (sports fantasy; France)
- Drug Trafficking Organization
- Dual-Trace Oscilloscope
- Duck Team Organisation (sports club; France)
- Dum Techniky Ostrava
- Duremord Toutes Occasions (French: Duremord All Occasions)
- Dutch Toilet Organisation (Netherlands)
- Dynamiques Sociales, Travail et Organisation (French: Social Dynamics, Work and Organization)
- Decimal to ASCII
- Delaware Tactical Officers Association
- Differential Times Of Arrival
- Dark Tools of Camelot (gaming)
- Data Table of Contents
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ad was commissioned by the Dublin Transportation Office (DTO) and it listed the transport services available over Christmas.
Today we reveal how the Dublin Transportation Office CEO has sold his Mercedes because he believes he doesn't need it anymore.
Dublin Transportation Office director John Henry said: "Without any signs, traffic will automatically slow down.
The Dublin transportation office helpfully said it would be worried if people followed the Ryanair boss' lead and ''therefore made bus lanes less effective''.
The Dublin Transportation Office study found half of motorists hop into the car for trips they could walk or cycle.
The report was drawn up by a group chaired by my Department and included representatives from Dublin Bus, Iarnrod Eireann, CIE, the Light Rail Project Office and the Dublin Transportation Office.
The Dublin Transportation Office study cements the dreaded M50's reputation as the biggest car park in Europe.