The University of Limerick (UL), Dublin City University (DCU) and Trinity College Dublin (TCD) are interested parties in this procurement process however they will define their own requirements as and when their need for a Reader List Management System arises.
What does DCU stand for?
DCU stands for Dublin City University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCU
We have 87 other meanings of DCU in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Computing Unit
- Distributed Control Unit (computer hardware)
- Dive Computer Uplink
- Division of Colleges and Universities
- Document Control Unit
- DreamCast United (website)
- Drexel Co-Op Units
- Drinker's Check-Up
- Drum Control Unit
- Dry Completion Unit (oil industry)
- Dynamic Component Upgrade (USMC)
- Dalkia Chauffage Urbain d'Allevard (French heating company)
- Definitive Computer Underground Archives
- Douglas County Umpires Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Directional Comparison Unblocking (power transmission line protection)
- Dublin City University Business School (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Data Center Unified Computing (Cisco)
- DC Universe Classics (action figures; Mattel Inc.)
- Defense Credit Union Council, Inc.
- Devon and Cornwall Underground Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Around 900 pupils from 24 schools were at the ceremony presented by RTE stars Sinead Kennedy and Eoghan McDermott at Dublin City University.
The CAN initiative, led by Swansea University in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin, Dublin City University and University College Dublin, will hold the Forum and Conference at Swansea's Liberty Stadium on September 26.
Following an overview of stem cells as undifferentiated cells that can morph into any cell or tissue in adults, Taupin (biotechnology, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland) discusses the role of enhanced neurogenesis in Alzheimer's disease--perhaps an attempt at repair, the potential of new therapies for central nervous system (CNS) disorders and injuries, the controversial use of newborn stem cells in the adult CNS, stem cell research as a model for understanding neurological disorders, and combining cellular and gene therapies to treat brain cancer.
95), is a media-studies textbook sponsored by the Dublin City University School of Communications.
The former undefeated Central Area and Masters champion takes on London-based Irishman Martin Power at Dublin City University, with a possible Commonwealth title crack available to the winner.
Largey of Dublin City University began a new study, published by Brueckner's employer, wondering if sprawl created "negative externalities"--that is, costs imposed on others.
7 billion Life Science and High Technology company and member of The RNAi Consortium (TRC), proudly welcomes Dublin City University to the RNAi Partnership Program.