By Linda Moller The Great Pig Escape is a children's fiction book published in Dublin, Ireland.
What does EIDW stand for?
EIDW stands for Dublin, Ireland (ICAO Code)
This definition appears very rarely
- Emotional Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome
- End Item Description System
- Engine Instruments Display System (C-130)
- Executive Information and Decision Support (US DoD)
- Exterior Intrusion Detection System
- Extremely Insensitive Detonating Substance
- Engineer Information & Data Systems Office
- Electronic Integrated Disease Surveillance System
- External Interface Data Table
- Ecumenical Institute of Distance Theological Studies (New Zealand)
- Enlisted Information Dominance Warfare Specialist (US Navy)
- Electronic Industry Data Exchange
- Earth Information Exchange (various organizations)
- Easily Ionized Element
- Educational Interpreters Evaluation
- Eisendrath International Exchange (high school exchange program in Israel)
- Électricité Informatique Électronique (French: Computers Electronics Electricity)
- Électrification Industrielle de l'Est (French: Industrial Electrification of the East)
- Elektrik Isleri Etüt Idaresi Genel Müdürlügü (General Directorate of Electrical Power Resources Survey and Development Administration, Turkey)
- Eniseysk (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FINEOS Claims Selected for Property & Casualty Insurance Claims Management - DUBLIN, Ireland -- FINEOS Corporation, a global provider of innovative componentized software solutions for the insurance, government social insurance, and banking industries, today announced it has signed an agreement with White Horse, an insurance subsidiary of My Travel Group, to implement its FINEOS Claims solution.
Non-executive Directors Jim Maikranz and Bruce Ryan Appointed to Audit and Nominating Committees Respectively DUBLIN, Ireland & WALTHAM, Mass.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- ICON (NASDAQ:ICLR), a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, today announced that its board of directors (the "Board") has recommended a Bonus Share Issue.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Afilias Limited announced at the close of the .
DUBLIN, Ireland -- SanDisk(R) Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), the world's largest supplier of flash data storage card products, today announced the relocation of its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) headquarters from Haarlem in The Netherlands to Dublin, Ireland.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Merrion Biopharma today announced the appointment of Jonathan O'Connell as Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
DUBLIN, Ireland -- News Summary: The multinational joint venture formed to manage the .