As soon as low-cost airline Wizz Air starts operating from the brand new Dubai World Central Al Maktoum International Airport on October 28, individuals will be able to fly from Dubai to Hungarian capital Budapest for less than 75.
What does DWC stand for?
DWC stands for Dubai World Central (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DWC
We have 66 other meanings of DWC in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor Who Chat
- Doctor Who Club
- Doctor Who Confidential (TV series)
- Domestic Warning Center
- Dorothy Winstone Centre (New Zealand)
- Drilling-with-Casing (petroleum; various companies)
- Drinking Water Committee (United States)
- Drinking Water Consumption (environment)
- Driving While Canine
- Dubai Women's College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Dude With Car
- Doctor Who Club of Australia (comic book fans online)
- Defense Working Capital Accounting System
- Dan Whitaker Country Band (band)
- Double Wing Catch Basin (road construction drains)
- Dandenong Women's Cricket Club (Victoria, Australia)
- David Winter Collectors Club (UK)
- Dead Weight Cargo Capacity (shipping)
- DeLap White Caldwell & Croy, LLP (Lake Oswego, OR accountants)
- Delivery Will Call Coordinator (Home Depot)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - Dubai World Central (DWC) recently inaugurated the DWC Business Centre (DWCBC), a fully equipped business complex offering a wide range of smart office solutions, including dedicated and shared desk options.
Dubai World Central will gradually take all passenger traffic from Dubai International, which is running out of space.
Wizz Air, a low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, will start services to Dubai World Central Airport from Budapest, Bucharest, Kiev and Sofia starting from October 28.
Dubai Airports announced traffic statistics for Dubai World Central that showed the airport handled 219,092 tonnes of air freight during its second full calendar year of operations, an increase of 144% over 2011.
RELATED ARTICLES : HOK wins lead role for 2020 Dubai World Expo bid | First runway complete at Dubai World Central International Airport | Dubai World Central agrees master plan Dubai World Central (DWC) has revealed that $4.
HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman, Dubai Aviation City Corporation has today, 26 June 2012, received HE Walter Deplazes, Swiss Consul General and Yves Manghardt, Chairman & CEO Nestle Middle East, who signed a partnership agreement with Dubai World Central (DWC) for a 175,000 square meter-plot.
Dubai Private jet operator Majestic Wings Private Airplane Charter plans to move to the Dubai World Central (DWC) in mid-2013, a statement from DWC said yesterday.