This first phase of Dubai Trade Centre District will cater to this dual demand.
What does DTCD stand for?
DTCD stands for Dubai Trade Centre District (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTCD
We have 2 other meanings of DTCD in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetes Ten City Challenge (various locations)
- Dogs That Chase Cars (golf blog)
- Downtown Community Center
- Durham Technical Community Colleges (North Carolina)
- Dihydropyridine-Type Calcium Channel Antagonists (biomedicine)
- Dog Training Club of Chester County (Exton, PA)
- Dog Training Club of Champaign-Urbana (Illinois)
- Department of Technical Cooperation for Development (United Nations)
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (medical respiratory diseases subspeciality)
- Discours, Textes, Communication, Documentation (French: Speech, Text, Communication, Documentation)
- Data Terminal-Circuit Equipment
- Département Travaux Construction Environnement (French: Works Department Construction Environment)
- Design Tools for Chemical Engineers (open source software; UK)
- Devolution Trust for Community Empowerment (Pakistan)
- Digital Technologies, Communication and Education (UK)
- Digital Trust and Compliance Europe (trade association; EU)
- Distribution Tickets Commercialisation Evénements (French: Distribution Marketing Events Tickets)
- Distribution Transformer Cost Evaluation Model
- Discretionary Training and Continuing Education Travel (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction is to restart on the Dubai Trade Centre District - a 146,000 sqm development that will include a 588-room hotel among other features, it emerged on Saturday.
Summary: Work will shortly recommence on the construction and remasterplanning of Dubai Trade Centre District (DTCD), a 146,000 square metre site between the current Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and Emirates Towers.
Major work begins on Dubai trade centre district Largest Development in Middle East to Gain LEED Gold Standard Pre-Certification Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) announced today the commencement of major construction work on the first phase of the Dubai Trade Centre District (The District), the integrated commercial destination that is coming up at the heart of Dubai's business district on Sheikh Zayed Road.
Dubai Exhibition City and Dubai Trade Centre District (DTCD) will exponentially increase the number of rooms available to Dubai's visitors, enabling the future growth of both tourist attractions and business events.
Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) has signed a management agreement with the internationally recognized hotel group, Accor Hospitality, for a new hotel development in Dubai Trade Centre District (DTCD) - the integrated commercial destination spacing currently under Phase One of its construction.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20071115/NYTH146 ) Hard Rock Hotel Dubai will be located in the most central part of the Dubai Trade Centre District along Sheikh Zayed Road, home to Dubai's magnificent skyscrapers, including the Emirates Towers and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Dubai.
gif ) Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) has announced the commencement of major construction work on the first phase of the Dubai Trade Centre District (The District).