45 Location: Minneapolis, MN Visiting Leader: Joe Greenblatt, CPM, President-Elect February 20-21 Dubai Real Estate Institute Global Realtors Conference Location: Dubai, U.
What does DREI stand for?
DREI stands for Dubai Real Estate Institute (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DREI
We have 1 other meaning of DREI in our Acronym Attic
- Dose-Rate Effectiveness Factor
- Dynamic Real Estate Fund (Switzerland)
- Data Regenerator
- Délégation Régionale (French: Regional Delegation)
- Denver Region Exploration Geologists' Society
- Diamond Ring Earth Game Series (interactivity analysis model tool depicting a baseball game)
- Designated Real Estate Instructor
- Die Reise Endet Irgendwo (German: The Journey Ends Somewhere; fantasy role playing game)
- Digital Reference Education Initiative
- Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (Real Estate Educators Association designation)
- Dade Real Estate Investors Association
- Direction des Relations Européennes et Internationales et de la Coopération (French: Directorate of European and International Relations and Cooperation)
- Direction Régionale de l'Equipement d'Ile-de-France (French: Regional Directorate of Equipment of the Ile-de-France)
- Dead Reckoning
- Digital Rights Expression Language
- Direcção Regional Da Educação De Lisboa (Portugal)
- Droit et Religion en Europe (French: Law and Religion in Europe)
- Dirección Regional de Educación de Lima Metropolitana (Spanish: Regional Bureau for Education in Metropolitan Lima; Lima, Peru)
- Direcção Regional de Educação de Lisboa e Vale do Tejo (Portuguese: Regional Directorate of Education of Lisbon and Tagus Valley)
- Dallas Real Estate Ministries (Texas; evangelical group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEAMCON, an annual event targeted towards association and community managers provides a forum for them to network with each other, gain practical insights and tips from industry leaders and international speakers, under the auspices of the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) and the Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI), with support from the US-based Community Associations Institute (CAI).
According to Mahmoud Al Burla, senior director, real estate, at the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (Rera) and Executive director of the Dubai Real Estate Institute, Rera is looking to introduce a number of initiatives which are currently in their draft phase.
Salem Al Shafiei, Managing Director of the Dubai Real Estate Institute -- Education Partner.
Since RERA's (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) inception in 2007, transparency has been an urgent priority on RERA's agenda and still continues to be," said Mahmoud Al Burai, senior director real estate, Real Estate Regulatory Agency and executive director, Dubai Real Estate Institute.
The Middle East North Africa Real Estate Society (Menares), will hold its first annual conference in Dubai, with support from the Land Department, Rera, the Dubai Real Estate Institute, as well as the American University in Dubai as academic partner and venue host.
Dubai-based Asteco Property Management is already managing a number of informal owners associations in the emirate and its association management team recently attended the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) AaeOwnersAAE Association Management ProgramAAE presented by the Dubai Real Estate Institute.
Asteco Property Management manages several informal owners associations in Dubai and its association management team recently attended the Rera 'Owners' Association Management Program' at the Dubai Real Estate Institute.