With this issue, Markaz was the first non-UAE company to list a conventional bond on Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX).
What does DIFX stand for?
DIFX stands for Dubai International Financial Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIFX
We have 1 other meaning of DIFX in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit Intermodal Freight Terminal (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Direct Immunofluorescent Filter Technique
- Drug Information Full Text (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- Danish Institute for Fisheries Technology and Aquaculture
- Deutsches Institut für Urbanistik (German)
- Deutsches Institut für Veränderung (German: German Institute for Change)
- Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research
- Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (Maine)
- Dubai International Fashion Week
- Driver Install Frameworks (software)
- Driver Install Frameworks Application Programming Interface (Microsoft)
- Driver Installation Frameworks for Applications (Microsoft)
- Dynamic-Increase Factor for Yield Stress (structural steel)
- Data Item Group (US DoD)
- Dead in Ground
- Decentralized Information Group (various organizations)
- Déclaré d'intérêt Général (French: Declaration of General Interest)
- Delta Informal Gardeners (California)
- Departement Informatique de Gestion
- Department Inspection Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, Schubert was the CEO of the Dubai International Financial Exchange.
The only capital market issuance done directly by DIB, the Sukuk was issued through a special purpose vehicle, DIB Sukuk Company Limited, established in the Cayman Islands, and was the first Sukuk to be listed both on the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX) and the London Stock Exchange.
Gold Fields is listed on JSE Limited (primary listing), the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX), the Euronext in Brussels (NYX) and the Swiss Exchange (SWX).
A world-class stock exchange, The NASDAQ Dubai (formerly known as the Dubai International Financial Exchange or DIFX), was opened in the DIFC in September 2005.
The year gone by has witnessed the implementation of some of our most ambitious plans, including the highly successful listing of our subsidiary Villamar Sukuk Company's $190m sukuk bond issue on the Dubai International Financial Exchange.
Dr Papazian, who was most recently senior vice president for innovation and development at the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX), had led the market development efforts of the exchange, and successfully launched the region's first structured products platform with both Islamic and conventional product offerings.
Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX) is later renamed Nasdaq Dubai.