The Dubai International Financial Centre Authority has a similar oversight role for family offices operating in the emirate's financial free zone.
What does DIFCA stand for?
DIFCA stands for Dubai International Financial Centre Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DIFCA in our Acronym Attic
- Differential Acoustic Frequency Analysis & Reading
- Direction Finding & Ranging
- Direction Finding Acoustic Receiver
- Directional Frequency Analysis & Recording
- Directional Frequency and Ranging
- Digital Facsimile
- Dépannage, Installation, Formation, Création (French: Troubleshooting, Installation, Training, Establishment)
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur par la Voie de la Formation Continue (French: Engineering Degree from the Way of Continuing Education)
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- Dublin International Foundation College (Ireland)
- Duty Involving Flying, Crewman
- Direct/Indirect Fire Cue
- Department for International Development
- Do It for Daron
- Duty In A Flying Status Not Involving Flying
- Damascus International Fair and Exhibitions (Damascus, Syria)
- Deutsche Institut für Ernährungsforschung Potsdam-Rehbrücke (German: German Institute of Human Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbrücke; Germany)
- Diffusion Industrielle France Export (French: France Export Industrial Distribution)
- Drogheda Institute of Further Education (Ireland, UK)
- División de Fuerzas Especiales Policíacas (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discussing the topic 'Post Arab spring: Finance insights in the Middle East' were Mario Camara, the CEO at Swissquote Middle East and Asia, Chirag Shah, the head of strategy and corporate planning at the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority, Katie Sumpton, the principal at Booz and Company, Barbara Van Meir, the managing partner at Pemberton Partners, Mena Practice and Alan Durrant, the group chief investment officer at the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Summary: The Dubai International Financial Centre Authority (DIFCA) has appointed Jeff Singer as its new Chief Executive Officer.
The event will be inaugurated by a special address by Abdulla Mohammed Al-Awar, chief executive officer of the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority (DIFC).
Previously DNFBPs were supervised for AML/CFT compliance by the Dubai International Financial Centre Authority ( DIFCA ).
Held under the theme "Islamic Insurance: Managing Risk, Innovating Products and Driving Growth", the conference opened with a keynote address by Dubai International Financial Centre Authority deputy chief executive officer and head of business development Marwan Ahmad Lutfi.
Summary: The CEO of Dubai International Financial Centre Authority is hopeful for a shift in confidence going into 2011.
Summary: The Dubai International Financial Centre Authority today announced the release of the updated version of its 'Guide to Islamic Finance in or from the DIFC'.