The producer Selina Robson counselled us, and Marc [Robinson, one of the co-founders of Dubai International Fashion Week, DFW's precursor] is amazing as a choreographer.
What does DIFW stand for?
DIFW stands for Dubai International Fashion Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIFW
We have 1 other meaning of DIFW in our Acronym Attic
- Deformation Induced Ferrite Transformation
- Delhi Institute of Fashion & Technology (India)
- Detroit Intermodal Freight Terminal (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Direct Immunofluorescent Filter Technique
- Drug Information Full Text (American Society of Health-System Pharmacists)
- Danish Institute for Fisheries Technology and Aquaculture
- Deutsches Institut für Urbanistik (German)
- Deutsches Institut für Veränderung (German: German Institute for Change)
- Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research
- Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (Maine)
- Driver Install Frameworks (software)
- Dubai International Financial Exchange
- Driver Install Frameworks Application Programming Interface (Microsoft)
- Driver Installation Frameworks for Applications (Microsoft)
- Dynamic-Increase Factor for Yield Stress (structural steel)
- Data Item Group (US DoD)
- Dead in Ground
- Decentralized Information Group (various organizations)
- Déclaré d'intérêt Général (French: Declaration of General Interest)
- Delta Informal Gardeners (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janis and Soni, winners of Dubai International Fashion Week Emerging Talent 2007 will be going through a selection process to make sure that the trendiest choices are available for customers.
Lebanese designer Aisha, who was chosen to fuse her style with Nokia 7900 Prism handset at Dubai International fashion week last October 2007, came to Marrakech to support the event and to share her own experience with the young designers