Salvador (Gunzerker class): A diminutive, rage-filled character whose "Gunzerker" ability boosts his stats for a bit while allowing him the ability to dual-wield any two weapons in his inventory make for a formidable ally.
What does DWL stand for?
DWL stands for Dual-Wield (World of Warcraft gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWL
We have 20 other meanings of DWL in our Acronym Attic
- Designer's Waterline
- Detector-Window Length
- Disingenuous White Liberal
- Divided Word-Line
- Doctor Williams's Library (London, England, UK)
- Don't Write Letters! (Steven Den Beste blog)
- Doppler Wind Lidar
- Double White Line
- Downward Looking
- Drilling with Liner (energy)
- Dying with Laughter
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association (Texas)
- Dana Wharf Lady Anglers (est. 1976; California)
- Donny Who Loved Bowling (band)
- Department of Water Land and Biodiversity Conservation (Australia)
- Drinking Water Laboratory Certification
- Dimond West Little League (Anchorage, AK)
- Data Warehouse Lifecycle Management
- DuPont Women Lawyers Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exploit multiple weapon combinations through the dual-wield gunplay system, or go head-to-head, melee-style, by taking enemies hostage or knocking them out with one punch.
Players exploit multiple weapon combinations through the dual-wield gunplay system, or go head-to-head, melee-style, by taking enemies hostage or knocking them out with one punch.