Song Y, Kirkham MB, Ham JM, Kluitenberg GJ (2000) Root-zone hydraulic lift evaluated with the dual-probe heat-pulse technique.
What does DPHP stand for?
DPHP stands for Dual-Probe Heat-Pulse (water content)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPHP
We have 6 other meanings of DPHP in our Acronym Attic
- Density Porosity
- Department of Planning and Health Information (Cambodia)
- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc
- Doctor of Philosophy (some use DPhil Instead of PhD)
- Development Partners in Health Kenya
- Diploma in Public Health Management (India)
- Direction de la Pharmacie et du Médicament (French: Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicine)
- District Public Health Office
- Développement des Ports Intérieurs de Haute Picardie (French: Development of Inland Ports of Haute Picardie)
- Division of Public Health Partnerships
- Dipentaerythritol-Hydroxy Penta-Acrylate
- Division of Population and Health Promotion Sciences
- Desjardins Payroll and Human Resources Services (Canada)
- De Pere High School
- Deer Park High School
- Dos Pueblos High School (CA, USA)
- Dr. Phillips High School (Orlando, Florida)
- Dunning Parish Historical Society (UK)
- Del Paso Heights School District (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another instrument that can monitor soil water content is the dual-probe heat-pulse (DPHP) sensor (Campbell et al.