It includes all of the features of the MiniPop, with the additional capabilities of target designation and range finding, using a new miniature dual wavelength laser.
What does DUALASER stand for?
DUALASER stands for Dual Wavelength Laser
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Duke University Athletic Association (North Carolina)
- De Unges Almene Boligselskab (Danish: Youth General Boligselskab; Denmark)
- Delhi Urban Art Commission (India)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Aptitude À La Dégustation des Vins (French: University Diploma in Wine Tasting Ability)
- Division de Universidad Abierta de Derecho (Spanish: Open University Division of Law)
- Directory User Agent Entity
- Danish University Antidepressant Group (research group)
- Diffusing-Update Algorithm (SRI International)
- Distributed Update Algorithm
- Dynamic Universal Assembly Language
- Dual Salvo Attack Tactic
- Department of Urban Affairs and Planning (NSW, Australia)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Approfondissement et de Professionnalisation (French: University Degree of Depth and Professionalization)
- Division of Undergraduate Academic Programs (North Carolina State University)
- Dual Use Application Program
- Duke University Affiliated Physicians (Durham, NC)
- Dual-Use Applications
- Dial-Up Auto Quote
- Drug Use and Attitude Questionnaire
- Durham University Animal Rights (Society; Durham, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cynergy Vascular Workstation * "Residence Time of Methemoglobin in Dual Wavelength Laser Therapy of Portwine Stains," Wim Verkruysse, M.
Laserscope's light-based products include the Gemini(R) dual wavelength laser system, the Venus(TM) Erbium laser and the Solis(TM) intense pulsed light system.