It is noted that, Provision is made for dual redundant power supplies, with automatic, seamless recovery in the event of a power supply failure.
What does DRP stand for?
DRP stands for Dual Redundant Power
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRP
We have 222 other meanings of DRP in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Radiation Protection
- Division of Revenues Process (Bellcore)
- Doctor of Religious Philosophy (degree; various universities)
- Dr. Pepper
- Draft Requirements Package
- Drainage Rhino-Pharyngé (French: Nose and Throat Drainage)
- Dredging Research Program
- Drone Recovery Platform
- Drug-Related Problem
- Dual Recovery Program (treatment alternative to incarceration)
- Dummy Ripcord Pull (parachuting, skydiving)
- Dynamic Route Planning (intelligent transportation systems)
- Dynamic Routing Protocol (computer protocol)
- Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor (NEC Electronics)
- Data Replication Protocol for Disaster Recovery Planning
- Dystrophin-related protein 1
- Dystrophin-Related Protein 2
- Delaware River Port Authority of Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Devore Rural Protection Association (Devore, California)
- Dispute Resolution Programs Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unit has dual redundant power supplies and with its wide operating temperature (-25[degrees] to 70[degrees] C) make it ideal for industrial applications where a large number of PoE devices are needed to be powered.
NBN's C10 HD is a 32+8-fader console with dual redundant power and processing that is critical for NBN's one-hour news broadcast.
The built-in advanced On Screen Display (OCD) user interface with password security and optional dual redundant power makes the ST switch simple and reliable to use in Enterprise data centers.
Input options such as the advanced On Screen Display interface with password security and dual redundant power makes the ST switch simple to use in Enterprise data centers.
The 1 Beyond HD OctoFlex Rugged includes a dual redundant power supply with hot swappable power modules for easy maintenance.
It features hot swappable port cards and dual redundant power supplies for increased network availability.
The K-3 chassis provides for one internal A/C or D/C power supply, with the option for dual redundant power in an external supply.