We also produce dual purpose kerosene that meets international specification," explains Al Gouhi.
What does DPK stand for?
DPK stands for Dual Purpose Kerosene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPK
We have 22 other meanings of DPK in our Acronym Attic
- Dana Pihak Ketiga
- Democratisch Politiek Keerpunt (Dutch: Democratic Political Turning Point)
- Demokratische Partei Kurdistans (German: Democratic Party of Kurdistan; Iraq)
- Depict Knits (Sydney, Australia)
- Deurnese Postzegel Kring (Belgian stamp club)
- Deutscher Pudel Klub eV (German: German Poodle Club)
- Digital Press Kit (music marketing)
- Digital Product Key (software)
- Drôme Power Kite (France)
- Des Peres Kiosk Branch Library (Saint Louis, MO)
- Distributed and Parallel Knowledge Discovery (data mining)
- Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Debian GNU/Linux Package Manager
- Directie Personeel Koninklijke Marine (Dutch: Royal Navy Personnel Department)
- Disseminated Porokeratosis of Mibelli
- Department of Peacekeeping Operations
- Deep Passionate Kiss On Lips
- Diabetes in Pregnancy Knowledge Screen
- Data Pulse Known Symbol Length (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its main products are chemical feed naphtha, dual purpose kerosene, ultra-low sulphur diesel, fuel oil and LPG, with the main export destination to Asia.