Together with ISSI's ISB2C600 'Trailblazer' 16-bit Virtual Dual Port memory, compatible with TI's 16-bit DSPs.
What does DPM stand for?
DPM stands for Dual Port Memory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DPM
We have 206 other meanings of DPM in our Acronym Attic
- Dose Planning Method
- Dots Per Millimeter (printing resolution)
- Double Package Maker (food industry)
- Double Palm Manager
- Downtime Due to Preventive Maintenance
- Downtime Performance Measurement
- Downtown People Mover
- Draft Presidential Memorandum
- Dreaded Purple Master
- Drop Physics Module
- Dubai Photo Media (United Arab Emirates news agency)
- Dundee Precious Metals, Inc. (Canada)
- Duplexer Module
- Dynamic Penetration Management
- Dynamic Performance Monitor
- Dynamic Power Management
- Dynamic Probing Medium
- Dynamic Pulsewidth Modulator
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (Australia; also seen as DPMC)
- Disintegrations Per Minute Per Gram (measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data exchanges and the various network services (configuration, diagnostic, etc) are carried out directly through dual port memory (DP-Ram), reachable via a generic library of functions.
The chip set integrates analog and interface functions and features a dual port memory with serial interface I/O.