The compact 8-U ftServer 3200 model is configured with dual modular redundancy of all major components and subsystems, and will be available in both rack-mount and pedestal models.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Dual Modular Redundancy
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Medley Relay (track and field)
- Distributed Mesh Restoration
- Diving Metabolic Rate
- Division of Marine Resources
- Division of Market Regulation (NASD)
- Division of Materials Research (US NSF)
- Division of Mineral Resources
- Drop My Rights
- Dry Moonlight Remains (Rappelz game)
- Dual Mixed Refrigerant
- Dual-Mode Ramjet
- Dual-Mode Receiver
- Dual-Mode Ring (resonator)
- Dwarf Mistletoe Rating
- Dynamic Mission Replanning (US DoD)
- Discharge Monitoring Report Quality Assurance Studies
- Ducros Meilleur Roy Group Incorporated, Productivity Plus
- Detailed Mission Requirements Issue #1
- Differentially Methylated Region 1 (genetics)
- Detailed Mission Requirements Issue #2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed with Dual Modular Redundancy (DMR), NEC's Express5800 FT servers feature dual Hyper-Threading enabled Intel Xeon processors, allowing parallel processing to support heavy workloads with greater overall performance.
Express5800/ft" employs dual modular redundancy configuration with duplexed CPUs, memory, HDDs and other main hardware in a compact form.
Based on the Dual Modular Redundancy (DMR) design, the Express5800 Fault-Tolerant server features redundant CPU modules that contain Hyper-Threading enabled Intel Xeon processors.