There is a dual independent variable cam timing system that is activated by the positive and negative torques generated by the movement of the intake and exhaust valves; it features actuation rates of more than 150 degrees per second through the rev range.
What does DIVCT stand for?
DIVCT stands for Dual Independent Variable Cam Timing (engine; trademark of Ford)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Diving Instrumentation Vehicle for Environmental Research
- Division Artillery (also abbreviated DIVARTY)
- Division Artillery
- Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (Kill Bill movie reference)
- Digital Intravenous Angiography by Substraction (pulmonary care)
- Dynamic In Vitro Attachment and Invasion System (cell culture growth system)
- Dumbass Idiots Video Blog
- Disseminated Intra-Vascular Coagulation
- Distal Inferior Venae Cavae
- Division Commander
- Diverse Departure
- Define, Investigate, Verify, Ensure
- Digital Interactive Video Education (lecture product)
- Direct Interface Video Extensions
- Dismounted Infantry in a Virtual Environment
- Distributed Interactive Virtual Environment
- Divinyl Ether and Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
- Division Engineer (also abbreviated as DIVENGR)
- Division Engineer
- Digital Interactive Video Exploration and Reflection
Samples in periodicals archive:
0-litre V8 engine that offers technologies such as spray-guided direct fuel injection and dual independent variable cam timing, and a variable inlet manifold on the naturally aspirated engine.