In addition, the DIGITAL HiNote VP 765 offers customers higher performance and increased bandwidth by taking advantage of the Dual Independent Bus Architecture (DIB) incorporated into the new Intel Pentium II mobile processor As with all Digital mobile clients, customers have their choice of Windows 95 or Digital's enhanced version of Windows NT Workstation 4.
What does DIBA stand for?
DIBA stands for Dual Independent Bus Architecture (hardware)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIBA
We have 2 other meanings of DIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Drenched in Blood (Turbonegro song)
- Drop in Box
- Dual Independent Bus (Architecture)
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Revised Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines
- Allgemeine Deutsche Direktbank
- Diputació de Barcelona (Spanish)
- Direct Internet Business Ads
- Doctor of International Business Administration
- Diisobutylaluminium Hydride
- Diplomate of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology
- Diisobutylaluminium Hydride (reducing agent)
- Disney Information Bulletin Board (unofficial Walt Disney World fansite)
- Dismounted Infantry Battle-Space Battle Lab
- DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) Internet Bulletin Board System (US DoD)
- DSCC Internet Bid Board System
- Davis International Banking Consultants (London, England, UK)
- Denver International Business Center (Denver, CO)
- Detroit International Bridge Company (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product Features, Price and Availability The Pentium II processors at 350 and 400 MHz include all of the same performance-enhancing features as the current Pentium II processors, including: Dual Independent Bus architecture, Dynamic Execution, Intel MMX technology and a closely coupled 512 KB Level 2 (L2) cache bus running at half the speed of the processor (for the 400-MHz processor, the L2 cache bus runs at 200 MHz).
25 micron process technology and offer the same performance-enhancing features as the existing Pentium II processors for the desktop segment, including: Dual Independent Bus architecture, Dynamic Execution, Intel MMX(tm) technology and a closely coupled 512KB Level 2 cache.