3V dual gate oxide process to form the base CMOS, with the addition of SiGe transistors offering a range of Ft, Fmax, and BVceo for design flexibility, with an Ft up to 90 GHz, Fmax up to 123 GHz and BVceo up to 6V.
What does DGO stand for?
DGO stands for Dual Gate Oxide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DGO
We have 29 other meanings of DGO in our Acronym Attic
- Daniel Giroud Organisation (sports teaching; France)
- Degaussing Officer (US Navy)
- Département de Géologie et d'Océanographie (French: Department of Geology and Oceanography; University of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Osteuropakunde (German Society for East European Studies)
- Digital Government Research
- Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Direction et Gestion des Organisations (French: Management and Organization Management)
- Director General's Office (various organizations)
- Distribution Grand Ouest (French: West Grand Distribution)
- Document Général d'Orientation (French: General Guidance Document)
- Durango (Estado/Ciudad De México)
- Durango, Durango, Mexico - Gen Guadalupe Victoria (Airport Code)
- Dissolved Gas-in-Oil Analysis
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Beratung (German: German Society for Online Consulting)
- Directoraat-Generaal Openbaar Bestuur
- Directorate General of Customs (Taiwan)
- Daylily Growers of Dallas
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung eV (Germany: German Society for Online Research)
- Director General of Ordnance Factories (India)
- Directorate-General of Food (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 micron, 40V BCD process that features dual gate oxides (5.
A dual gate oxide is used to achieve both high and low voltages.