An innovative dual degree program enables a student to earn a Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in just 4 years.
What does DDP stand for?
DDP stands for Dual Degree Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDP
We have 197 other meanings of DDP in our Acronym Attic
- Dodonpachi (video game)
- Doki Doki Panic (video game)
- Dominicans Don't Play (gang)
- Doplnkové Dôchodkové Poistenie (Slovak: Supplementary Pension Insurance)
- Double Degree Program (various schools)
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Inc. (Colorado)
- Draft Development Plan
- Dragon Dagger Poison (online game Runescape)
- Drawing & Design for Production
- Drug Design Program
- Dublin Death Patrol (thrash band)
- Due-Date Performance
- Dum Dum Project (music project)
- Dynamic Datacorp People (Canada)
- Dynamic Document Package (software)
- Dynamic Drive Pool (computing)
- Dynamic Driver Provisioning (Microsoft)
- Deafness Dystonia Peptide 1
- Delta Dental Plan of Arkansas (insurance; also seen as DDPAR)
- Delta Dental Plans Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new articulation agreement has been inked between Potomac College in Washington, DC and the University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) of Geneva, Switzerland, for Swiss/USA Master of Business Administration dual degree program.
Turkey: Opportunities to recruit from Turkey are primarily from its graduate market and dual degree programs.
The Minister praised the CIIT on commencement of dual degree programs in collaboration with Lancaster University, UK and emphasized other institutions to follow this example for better education at tertiary level, particularly with the German universities.
The Minister praised CIIT on commencement of dual degree programs in collaboration with Lancaster University, UK and emphasized other institutions to follow this example for better education at tertiary level, particularly with the German universities.
A dual degree program (MSN/MBA) combines a master of science in nursing with the MBA.
The late DaLinda Brown-Clark, the former director of the dual degree program, was one of them.
Lev will receive $2,000 toward his college studies at New York University where he is enrolled in a dual degree program.