DuPage Habitat for Humanity received $5,000 as part of the award.
What does DHFH stand for?
DHFH stands for DuPage Habitat for Humanity (Wheaton, IL; founded 1995)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dark Horse Fencing Club (Fredericksburg, VA)
- David Hasselhoff Fan Club
- David Horowitz Freedom Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dewan Housing Finance Company (India)
- Direct Hydrocarbon Fuel Cell
- Defence High Frequency Communications Service (UK)
- Durham Highway Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Department of Higher and Further Education Training and Employment (UK)
- Directive Habitats-Faune-Flore
- Documentary History of the First Federal Congress (book)
- Dix Hills Fiber Incorporated
- Dewan Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Dallas Hebrew Free Loan Association
- Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
- DiHydroFolate Reductase
- Drustvo Hrvatskih Filmskih Redatelja (Croatian: Croatian Society of Film Directors)
- Defence Helicopter Flying School
- Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever Shock (dengue fever form)
- Department of Health and Family Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
About DuPage Habitat for Humanity DuPage Habitat for Humanity is a locally run affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing organization.
Through an innovative new class called Sustainable Design Initiative taught at College of DuPage, architecture and construction management students will work alongside industry professionals and technical experts, like the ComEd Energy Doctor, to evaluate green building strategies for the 11 forthcoming Habitat homes - and for DuPage Habitat for Humanity in the long-term.
To volunteer for this or other DuPage Habitat for Humanity committees, the local affiliate can be reached at 1-630-510-3737.