dollars per dry metric ton unit (dmtu) and normalized to 44% content grade of manganese lump ore, the assessment reflects cost and freight (CFR) as delivered to Tianjin, China.
What does DMTU stand for?
DMTU stands for Dry Metric Ton Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMTU
We have 1 other meaning of DMTU in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Media Transport System
- Dallas Medieval Texts and Translations (University of Dallas)
- Discrete Multi-Tone Technology
- District Mobile Training Team
- Don't Miss the Train
- Dedicated Mass Transportation Trust Fund (New York State Department of Transportation)
- Default Maximum Transmission Unit
- Delco-Manning Trout Unlimited (Trout Unlimited Organization)
- Digital Magnetic Tape Unit
- Dockside Mobile Test Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, CISA's prospective plan to use one price for each dry metric ton unit of imported ore is coming under increasing scrutiny.