The dry matter intake was estimated in the middle of the trial period, starting on September 1, 2005.
What does DMI stand for?
DMI stands for Dry Matter Intake (milk production)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMI
We have 201 other meanings of DMI in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Mention It
- Dose Minimale Infectante (French: Low Dose Infection)
- Dot Matrix Indicator
- Dove Mission International
- Draft Miscellaneous Work Item
- Driver Machine Interface (rail)
- Driving Me Insane
- Driving Mode Identifier
- Droit du Multimédia et de l'Informatique (French: Media and Information Technology Law)
- Drum Major Institute for Public Policy
- Dry Microburst Index
- Dubai Media Incorporated (Dubai, UAE)
- Durussel Montage Industriel (French industrial installation company)
- Duty Marine Inspector
- Dynamic Momentum Index
- Disaster Management Interoperability Services
- Digital Multiplexed Interface/Bit Oriented Signaling (AT&T)
- Data Management Improvement Act of 2000
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Diamond Manufacturers and Importers Association of America (est. 1931)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results And Discussion Feed intake, BW changes, and feed conversion ratio: Mean values of dry matter intake (DMI), average daily gain (ADG), initial and final body weight (BW), and feed conversion ratio (FCR, i.
2010) for the relationship between dry matter intake and NDF in cervids, the estimated daily food intake is in the range 52-62 g DM [Kg.
In forage maize, DTZ found that the combined economic benefit of higher dry matter intake, lower production costs and increased milk yield attributable to improved varieties is worth pounds 66m per year at the farm level.
Your cow needs about 4% of her body weight in dry matter intake (see formula) daily.
Dry matter intakes were numerically greater for cattle fed 59122 compared with Control (P - 0.
Friesian heifers and beef steers are being outwintered on the kale, and will also receive 30% of their total dry matter intake with baled straw to add structure to the diet.
Hansen's special Web site, after which their nutritionists visited with them to discuss the research and benefits of Probios TC, a direct-fed microbial to help improve dry matter intake in transition cows.