Asahi Kasei E-materials holds dominant market share for materials such as photo sensitive polyimide "Pimel(TM)", ultra thin glass fablic, epoxy latent curing agent "Novacure(TM)", photosensitive dry film resist "Sunfort(TM)", photo mask anti dust film "Pellicles(TM)" and separator membrane for lithium-ion rechargeable batteries "Hipore(TM)".
What does DFR stand for?
DFR stands for Dry Film Resist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFR
We have 79 other meanings of DFR in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Division of Forest Resources
- Doctor's First Report (workman's compensation)
- Doseur Fixation Ronde (French: Round Feeder Attachment)
- Double Frequency Recording
- Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets (Canada)
- Dounreay Fast Reactor (fast breeder nuclear reactor)
- Dragonfly Ripple (band)
- Drilling Factual Report
- Dropped From Rolls
- Dryden Flight Research (US NASA)
- Dual Fluid Reactor (nuclear power)
- Durst Fetner Residential (New York, NY)
- Duty of Fair Representation
- Dynamic Faulty Recovery
- Defense Fuel Region, Europe (US DoD)
- Defense Fuel Region, Middle East (US DoD)
- De Facto Relationships Amendment (Australia)
- Decreasing Failure Rate, Average
- Department of Forest, Resources and Agrifoods (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dry film lamination process is designed to enhance uniform contact between the dry film resist and the surface of the PCB laminate material.
The Company is engaged in the production of Pimel(TM) photosensitive polyimide precursor, Sunfort(TM) photosensitive dry film resist, photomask pellicles, fine-pattern coils, and plastic optical fiber.
Deep scratches on a phototool prevent light from transmitting properly to the dry film resist or LPI ink on the board.
We have been a supplier to this industry for over 40 years, and have pioneered leading edge technology, such as dry film resists, innovative thick film compositions and flexible circuit substrates, drawing from the company's core technology strengths in polymers, coatings, fine particle dispersions and imaging science.
c) Photo-sensitive film: Technically referred to as a photosensitive dry film resist, this uses a photographic exposure or imaging process to create holes in a mask pattern.
Electronics operations are expanding worldwide, with a broad range of leading-edge products including analog-digital mixed signal LSIs based on world-leading analog CMOS technology, Hall sensors, dry film resist for printed circuit boards, and photosensitive polyimide for semiconductor buffer coating.