The researchers subjected the inoculated roasts to single- and multi-stage cooking schedules, in triplicate, encompassing a range of dry bulb temperatures and humidities to match current commercial practices.
What does DBT stand for?
DBT stands for Dry Bulb Temperature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBT
We have 72 other meanings of DBT in our Acronym Attic
- Dialektisk Beteendeterapi (Sweden)
- Diaphragmatic Breathing Technique
- Dibutylphtalaat (propellant)
- Digital Business Technology (Australia)
- Directive Basse Tension (French: Low Voltage Directive)
- double bottom tank (ships)
- Double-Blind Test (method)
- Down by Trade
- Drive-By Truckers (band)
- Dual Brain Therapy (neurofeedback)
- Duisburg Bulk Terminal (Duisburg, Germany)
- Duxbury Braille Translator (Duxbury Systems, Inc.)
- Daniel Boone Taxpayers Association (Pennsylvania)
- Danish Business Travel Association
- Database Trends and Applications
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Association
- Dirt Bike Training Adventures (San Clemente, CA)
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center
- Don't Block the Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using only outdoor dry bulb temperature regression may not be sufficient in estimating accurately the energy consumptions in schools.
The programme works on the concept of TWL (Thermal Work Limit) incorporating all relevant environmental factors such as wet bulb temperature, dry bulb temperature, globe temperature and wind speed, as well as, clothing factors.
2) Dry Bulb Temperature Readings and Recording: The submarine shall record dry bulb (DB) temperature readings when the submarine is underway or when potential heat-stress conditions exist while in port.
To ensure consistency and quality, Widyarante and I talked about the details in wet bulb and dry bulb temperature differentials, drying durations and how the grading of these special teas are done.
Temperature in the chocolate cold stores is maintained between 15 and 17[degrees]C, but should the humidity rise above setpoint then the heaters are brought in to counter the cooling effect, which reduces the humidity to setpoint while at the same time maintaining the dry bulb temperature, but remaining within the temperature/humidity deadband.
The in-crate dry bulb temperature should be maintained at 79[degrees]F to 81[degrees]F (26[degrees]C to 27[degrees]C) or less.
Accurately controlling the dry bulb temperature according to the individual mold requirements may prove difficult in an industrial environment.