DONALD Dewar's death had a special poignancy for the staff and members of Drumchapel Disabled Action Group.
What does DDAG stand for?
DDAG stands for Drumchapel Disabled Action Group (Glasgow, Scotland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDAG
We have 2 other meanings of DDAG in our Acronym Attic
- Doyle Dykes Anniversary Edition (guitars)
- Deputy Designated Agency Ethics Official
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form (employee compensation)
- Direction Départementale de l’Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Provincial Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Discretized Distributes Approximating Function
- Doris Day Animal Foundation
- Dual Digital Automatic Flight Control System
- Decision Directed Acyclic Graph
- Defense Depot Albany Georgia
- Dimension Design Animation Group (Bulgaria)
- Doha Development Agenda Global Trust Fund
- Division of Drinking and Ground Waters
- Desordem por Défice de Atenção com Hiperactividade (Portuguese: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity)
- Dimethylarginine Dimethylaminohydrolase
- Davis Dyslexia Association International
- Délégation au Développement et aux Affaires Internationales (French: Delegation for Development and International Affairs; French Ministry of Culture)
- Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland (est. 1970)
- Dictyostelium Discoideum Apoptosis-Inducing Factor
- Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living (Vermont, USA)
- Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new minibus for Drumchapel Disabled Action Group will make a huge difference to a group of Dewar's constituents.