4, the Drum Major Institute for Public Policy (DMI), Washington, D.
What does DMI stand for?
DMI stands for Drum Major Institute for Public Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMI
We have 201 other meanings of DMI in our Acronym Attic
- Dolly Madison Industries (furniture; various locations)
- Don't Mention It
- Dose Minimale Infectante (French: Low Dose Infection)
- Dot Matrix Indicator
- Dove Mission International
- Draft Miscellaneous Work Item
- Driver Machine Interface (rail)
- Driving Me Insane
- Driving Mode Identifier
- Droit du Multimédia et de l'Informatique (French: Media and Information Technology Law)
- Dry Matter Intake (milk production)
- Dry Microburst Index
- Dubai Media Incorporated (Dubai, UAE)
- Durussel Montage Industriel (French industrial installation company)
- Duty Marine Inspector
- Dynamic Momentum Index
- Disaster Management Interoperability Services
- Digital Multiplexed Interface/Bit Oriented Signaling (AT&T)
- Data Management Improvement Act of 2000
- Des Moines, Iowa
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent survey undertaken by the Drum Major Institute for Public Policy suggested 83% of business leaders agree that mandatory inclusionary zoning would be good for the city.
24 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Within hours of its conclusion, the Drum Major Institute for Public Policy (DMI) released its annual "Instantaneous Analysis" of the State of the Union address.
Fellowship to Promote Importance of Preserving Access to the Courts NEW YORK, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Drum Major Institute for Public Policy ("DMI") is proud to announce the selection of Cyrus Dugger as the first Milberg Weiss Legal Fellow at DMI.
Andrea Batista Schlesinger is the executive director of the Drum Major Institute for Public Policy.
She heads up the Legal Advisory Board of The Drum Major Institute for Public Policy, a New York-based non-partisan, non-profit think tank.
NEW YORK, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Former Bronx Borough President Fernando Ferrer, President of Drum Major Institute for Public Policy, chaired by Ambassador Andrew Young, has extended a warm Bronx welcome to Ambassador Yellow Pages.