The Drugscope Millennium Awards Scheme is funded by the Millennium Commission with the support of the Mentor Foundation (UK) and Home Office Drugs Prevention Advisory Service.
What does DPAS stand for?
DPAS stands for Drugs Prevention Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPAS
We have 24 other meanings of DPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Dealer Parts Automatic Replenishment Transmission System (John Deere)
- Deep Purple Appreciation Society
- Defense Priorities and Allocation System (US DoD)
- Defense Property Accountability System
- Defense Property Accounting System
- Depot Property Accountability System
- Détection de Passage Sécuritaire (French: Detection of Safe Passage)
- Digital Patch & Access System
- Diplôme Pratique d'Aide Soignant (French: Practical Caregiver Degree)
- Direction de la Prévention et de l'Action Sociale (French: Department of Prevention and Social Action)
- Differential Phase-Amplitude-Shift Keying
- Differential Pulse Adsorptive Stripping Voltammetry
- Differential Pulse Anodic Solvent Voltammetry
- Differential Pulse Anodic Stripping Voltammetry
- Deming Performing Arts Theater (New Mexico)
- Detailed Policy Assessment Tool (air traffic simulation)
- Dialing Plan Access Treatment
- Differential Pulse Arrival Time
- Direction de la Planification et de l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Department of Planning and Regional Development; Algeria)
- Disaster Psychiatric Assistance Team (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Edgington, of the Drugs Prevention Advisory Service, said care provision was subject to an arrangement between the prison governor and local doctors.
But a spokesman for the Drugs Prevention Advisory service said: 'This drink is not breaking any laws because the seeds are not germinated and the drink only claims to relax, as alcohol does anyway.