Because authorities failed to first obtain a warrant from a judge before taking a drug-sniffing dog onto private property, their search was unconstitutional.
What does DSD stand for?
DSD stands for Drug-Sniffing Dog
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSD
We have 235 other meanings of DSD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor in Social Development (various universities)
- Document Structure Description (XML)
- Double Shoulder Disarticulation
- Double Stamp Day
- Drainage Services Department (Hong Kong)
- Drivers Safety Device
- Drop Ship Delivery
- Drop Size Distribution
- DropShip Direct (direct mail distribution and logistics company)
- Drug Strategy Directorate (UK)
- Dry Sterile Dressing
- Duales System Deutschland (German)
- Duct Smoke Detector
- Dynamic Separation of Duty
- Dynamic Service Delete
- Disposal Division-High-Level Waste Branch
- Disposal Division-Low-Level Waste Branch
- Danish Securities Dealers Association
- Darrell Schmitt Design Associates (Los Angeles, CA)
- Debt Service Deposit Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The police found 2 kilograms of marijuana, 11 grams of cocaine and around TL 10,000 in cash during the operations in the homes and gardens of the suspects with the help of two drug-sniffing dogs.
New York, Sept 29 ( ANI ): Britney Spears' self proclaimed former manager Sam Lutfi has claimed that drug-sniffing dogs found a secret stash of crystal meth in the singer's house during the dark months before her infamous meltdown.
Ó When he learned it was being used by people, Huffman had a lab sample purified and sent to law enforcement agencies so they could train drug-sniffing dogs.
7 pounds) of cocaine, after the two were detected by drug-sniffing dogs at Lima's international airport, police said.
Black cocaine has no odor, making it extremely difficult to detect, even for well-trained drug-sniffing dogs.
OK, so some people believe that "following too closely," "marked lane violations," and "left lane violations" and checking motor vehicles with drug-sniffing dogs are actions that often follow from another hunch by police officers - the color hunch.
The Korean Customs Service yesterday unveiled seven cloned labradors born five to six months ago after being separately cloned from a skilled drug-sniffing dog in active service.