Clearly our investigation indicates that this is a real problem,'' said city Department of Investigation Commissioner Mark Peters, who released a scathing report Thursday that recommended an overhaul of screening at the 10-jail Rikers complex, including better-trained security workers and more drug-sniffing dogs.
What does DSD stand for?
DSD stands for Drug-Sniffing Dog
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSD
We have 235 other meanings of DSD in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor in Social Development (various universities)
- Document Structure Description (XML)
- Double Shoulder Disarticulation
- Double Stamp Day
- Drainage Services Department (Hong Kong)
- Drivers Safety Device
- Drop Ship Delivery
- Drop Size Distribution
- DropShip Direct (direct mail distribution and logistics company)
- Drug Strategy Directorate (UK)
- Dry Sterile Dressing
- Duales System Deutschland (German)
- Duct Smoke Detector
- Dynamic Separation of Duty
- Dynamic Service Delete
- Disposal Division-High-Level Waste Branch
- Disposal Division-Low-Level Waste Branch
- Danish Securities Dealers Association
- Darrell Schmitt Design Associates (Los Angeles, CA)
- Debt Service Deposit Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
At this point, a second officer arrived with a drug-sniffing dog.
According to TMZ, the Canadian pop star had chartered a jet for his dad and entourage of friends to attend the Super Bowl pre-parties, but the plane was ordered held until drug-sniffing dogs could check it out, Fox News reported.
And he says officials from the Chilean government became so concerned that they considered bringing in a drug-sniffing dog.
Commander of the Anti-Narcotics Police, General Francisco Patino, said that a drug-sniffing dog discovered the cocaine trophy in Bogota's international airport.
Cloning a drug-sniffing dog would produce a dog capable ofbeing trained but not already able to sniff out drugs.
The Korean Customs Service yesterday unveiled seven cloned labradors born five to six months ago after being separately cloned from a skilled drug-sniffing dog in active service.
1 -- 2) Rebecca Cruz, above, introduces Jackson the drug-sniffing dog and speaks about jobs in dog handling during career day at La Mesa Junior High in Canyon Country on Friday.