In a study of serum samples and medical records from 318 cases in the drug-induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN), 50 cases (16%) tested positive for anti-HEV IgG (indicating previous hepatitis E infection), including 9 (3% of total cases) that were also positive for anti-HEV IgM (indicating more recent hepatitis E infection), wrote Dr.
What does DILIN stand for?
DILIN stands for Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Delhi International Leather Fair (India)
- Diplôme Initial de Langue Française (French: Initial Diploma in French Language)
- Direct Injection-Locked Frequency Divider (electrical engineering)
- Department of Interior and Local Government
- Dive Industry Liaison Group (Port of Melbourne Corporation; Australia)
- Department of Industry Labor and Human Relations
- Drug Induced Liver Injury
- Dual Inline Integrated Circuit
- Distributor List & Correspondence Instruction
- Do I Look Like I Give A Rip?
- Designing for Informal and Lifelong Learning (UK)
- Digital Inter-Library Loan
- Dual Induction Laterolog (Petroleum industry, wireline log type)
- Do I Look Like A Clairvoyant?
- Do I Look Like I Care?
- Do I Look Like I Give a Crap? (aka Does It Look Like I Give a Crap?)
- Do I Look Like I Give A Damn
- Does It Look Like I Give A Damn
- Do I Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
- Does It Look Like I Give A Flip (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- A new public-private partnership between AstraZeneca and NIH's National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) will focus on supporting the work of the Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN).
In order to gain a better understanding of DILI, the National Institutes of Health established the Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (http://dilin.