Parr, director of the Sutter Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Program in Sacramento.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Drug and Alcohol Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAP
We have 354 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Downlink of Aircraft Parameters (Mode S)
- Download Accelerator Plus
- Downtown Area Plan (various locations)
- Draft Action Plan
- Draught Animal Power
- Draw A Person (test)
- Drug Abuse Program (non-residential; US Bureau of Prisons)
- Drug Action Programme (WHO)
- Drug Advisory Programme
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention (various organizations)
- Dual Admission Program (various schools)
- Dutch Accounting Principles
- Dynamic Aborting Protocol
- Dystrophin-Associated Protein (biochemistry)
- Parents Against Dyslexia
- DNAX-activating protein of 10KDa
- Death Associated Protein 3
- Death-Associated Protein 5
- Death-Associated Protein 6 (also seen as DAXX)
- Download Accelerator Plus 7 (computer program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Management and administration of drug and alcohol programs.
Participants for this study will be 60 alcohol-dependent individuals, age 18-70, who are seeking treatment for their alcoholism at either the MUSC Center for Drug and Alcohol Programs (CDAP) or the VA Medical Center's Substance Abuse Treatment Center (SATC) Intensive Outpatient Program.