Freifeld said the district is attuned to solving underlying problems, and students are often referred to ACTION or the Santa Clarita Valley Child and Family Center's Drug and Alcohol Prevention Education Curriculum program for help.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Drug and Alcohol Prevention (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAP
We have 353 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Down Awaiting Parts
- Downlink of Aircraft Parameters (Mode S)
- Download Accelerator Plus
- Downtown Area Plan (various locations)
- Draft Action Plan
- Draught Animal Power
- Draw A Person (test)
- Drug Abuse Program (non-residential; US Bureau of Prisons)
- Drug Action Programme (WHO)
- Drug Advisory Programme
- Drug and Alcohol Program (various organizations)
- Dual Admission Program (various schools)
- Dutch Accounting Principles
- Dynamic Aborting Protocol
- Dystrophin-Associated Protein (biochemistry)
- Parents Against Dyslexia
- DNAX-activating protein of 10KDa
- Death Associated Protein 3
- Death-Associated Protein 5
- Death-Associated Protein 6 (also seen as DAXX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two-week, 80-hour program is aimed at training military members and DOD civilians on the ins-and-outs of assessing and implementing successful drug and alcohol prevention programs within their commands.
By comparison, the rate among regular smokers in the drug and alcohol prevention curriculum increased by 1.