Up to 800 addicts attend drug treatment services in the capital each morning with many of these receiving methadone and other treatment services.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Drug Treatment Service (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Doumenc Thillard Services (French transportation company)
- Down the Shore (New Jersey slang)
- Down to Snuggle
- Downthesun (band)
- Downtown Superior Court (California)
- Dragon Tooth Sword (gaming, Deus Ex)
- Drama and Theatre Studies (various universities)
- Drivetrain and Suspension (vehicles)
- Drogowa Trasa Srednicowa (Poland expressway)
- Droits de Tirage Spéciaux (French: Special Drawing Rights)
- Dual Training System
- Dynamic Transport System (Optical Networks, Inc.)
- Dynamic Type Switching
- DISN Transmission Services - Continental US
- Digital Theater Systems Extended Surround (6.1 channel surround sound)
- DISN Transmission Services - Pacific
- Defense Telecommunications Service - Washington
- Defense Technical Security Agency (now DTRA)
- Defense Technology Security Administration
- Desk Top Spectrum Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
5billion and judicial system costs of drug crime equates to [pounds sterling]73 million * 59,600 problem drug users in Scotland; twice the prevalence in England and Wales Discussing improvements that could be made to current drug policy, industry experts emphasise the need to support drug treatment services by: Offering a full breadth of recovery support; fostering a broad culture of openness and; taking greater accountability for improving past failings.
Campaigners described the findings as a "wake-up call", while specialists warned that gay people risk being "excluded" from traditional drug treatment services, the Independent reported.
Ewing added: "Over a third of those who died had no record of any contact with a drug treatment service.
Prof Sean Duggan, the centre's joint chief executive, said: "Having a diagnosis of alcohol dependency or misuse is too often a label for exclusion from both health and drug treatment services.
5 million to Alberta Health Services for an early intervention drug treatment services project aimed at youth.
This lower rate is a testament to the hard work and commitment of drug treatment services throughout the city, helping more and more people access treatment," said Barry Eveleigh, lead commissioner for city adult drug treatment services.
The Mian Afzal Trust Hospital has provided drug treatment services to the people of Gujranwala since 2001.