He freaked me out," she told the Drug Reform Coordination Network.
What does DRCN stand for?
DRCN stands for Drug Reform Coordination Network (Internet library)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRCN
We have 1 other meaning of DRCN in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Reality Creation MultiFunction (Sony)
- Dillon Read Capital Management (United Bank of Scotland; UK)
- Direct Response Call Management
- Dynamic Resource Configuration Manager
- Digital Reality Creation Multi Function (Sony)
- Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance
- Differential Raise–cosine Minimum Shift Keying
- Design of Reliable Communication Networks
- Disaster Response Communications Network (American Red Cross)
- Donau-Ruder-Club Neuburg (German: Danube Rowing Club Neuburg; Neuburg, Germany)
- Dutch Reformed Church in Namibia
- Drug Reform Coordination Network
- Dachshund Rescue Colorado (Aurora, CO)
- Dynamics Research Corporation (Andover, MA)
- Debt Relief Counselors of America
- Doberman Rescue Code of Ethics (Doberman Pinscher Club of America)
- Denver Regional Council of Governments (Colorado)
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK)
- Digital Room Correction on Pendrive
- Disaster Recovery and Continuance of Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Websites Drug Reform Coordination Network http://www.
But I don't expect it will be long before the Partnership for a Drug Free America has a presence a thousand times more widespread than the Lindesmith Center or the Drug Reform Coordination Network.