Hays, BS Chemistry RELATED ARTICLE: Alphabits CE, capillary electrophoresis CEDIA, cloned enzyme donor immunoassay DUI, driving under the influence (of drugs) DRE, drug recognition expert (Dr.
What does DRE stand for?
DRE stands for Drug Recognition Expert
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRE
We have 135 other meanings of DRE in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Research and Engineering (Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition)
- Directorate for Readiness
- Directors of Religious Education
- Disk Read Error
- Distributed Real-time and Embedded system
- District Reserve Equipment
- Division Real Estate (various locations)
- Doctor of Religious Education
- Don Ron Entertainment
- Door, Roll-Up, Electric
- Drug Resistant Epilepsy
- Drummond Island, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Ducted Rocket Engine
- Dunlop Renewable Energy Ltd (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Dynamic Reasoning Engine
- Dioxin-Responsive Element-3
- Defence Research Establishment Atlantic (Canada)
- Department of Research and Environmental Affairs (Malawi)
- Directorate of Rural Economy and Agriculture (African Union)
- Division of Research, Evaluation, Assessment and Accountability (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greg Meyer said Shaw was examined by a drug recognition expert, who determined he was likely under the influence of a combination of drugs.
This exciting news was announced at the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) Section's 18th Annual Training Conference that is occurring in Seattle.
NMS Labs will release its full second-quarter Designer Drug Trends Report next month in advance of the IACP Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) conference in Seattle.
The addition of more specially trained drug recognition experts will enhance efforts to reduce all types of impaired driving on our roadways," Noonan said.
Carl Wilkerson, a drug recognition expert, it was determined Menk should go to the hospital for further evaluation, Ratti said.
After Abdul-Jabbar failed a field sobriety test, he was taken to the Van Nuys police station, where a drug recognition expert made an evaluation and concluded he was under the influence of marijuana, officials said.
A team of specially trained drug recognition experts will join patrol officers this year to help ferret out drivers high on drugs.