About Hovione Hovione is a global company with over 50 years' experience in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and Drug Product Intermediate development and compliant manufacture.
What does DPI stand for?
DPI stands for Drug Product Intermediate (pharmacology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPI
We have 291 other meanings of DPI in our Acronym Attic
- Diving Periodicals International
- Division of Plant Industry
- Division of Public Information
- Documento Personal de Identificación (Guatemala)
- Dose Powder Inhaler
- Dots Per Inch
- Drinking Problems Index
- Drive Products (Canada)
- Driver Performance Index (Australia)
- Droits de Propriétés Intellectuels (French: Intellectual Property Rights)
- Dry Powder Inhaler
- Dual Polarisation Interferometry
- Dust Puppy Inside (UserFriendly)
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Australia)
- Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Queensland, Australia)
- Data Path Intensive Architecture
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (data processing)
- Deferred Planned Incremental Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bend Research will also manufacture drug product intermediates and drug products in its current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility for Bristol-Myers Squibb clinical trials.